Wednesday, September 25, 2019

! MY BIRTHDAY !

! MY BIRTHDAY !
                                                                                                            
On Thursday the 21st of March 2019 was my birthday. In the morning I opened my presents I got a fluffy hotty holder , a fluffy bed socks , Flowers and a new bed that was so fun. At school I had a great day so much fun . When I got home I found a package from my god mother and father when I opened it, I saw a pillow, not any kind of pillow a sequin pillow . When my mum got home she Brought food from home from eves pantry then when my dad got home he Brought some donuts they where delicious and a wile  later we went to dinner my mum and dad tricked me that we where having meet balls but then we went to my second favorite place to go for dinner I had spear ribs they where on the side and they where ginormous that was a very good meal then I got a free fortune cookie It said you will have good luck in your future. When we got home we had a vanilla cake with sprinkles every where. That was the most fun birthday 

Image result for birthday cakes with lots of sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment